Powered by Blogger.
RSS

LOVE gone....

While there is no joy in my heart ..
When you tell me not you ..
My remote does not know the first place ..

Happy to come back ..
While you're smiling happy ..
Although there is no word on the lips unfold ...
Because I've been waiting for ur  smile ..
  
But .... where are you now?

You're no longer a friend to me..
You're no longer friends for me to express my heart ..
Now no one else can with me when it is difficult ..
Now no one else is giving words of encouragement to me .....
 
The hearts of countless sad ..

When you go away without me again ..
Although you do not look at me a moment ..
But I'm still happy with our collective memories ..........

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Ayuni said...

hikhik, yes, friendship is the best....

ainon hasan said...

mmg pun kak yuni....
kwn biar lebih 1000 kn.....
he3x......

✿✿..terbuai-buai indah...✿✿